R: GSOC 2017

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Fri Jan 27 23:59:44 UTC 2017

Hi Farid,
I have a list of features I wrote some time ago.
Par of this list is our roadmap at today:

Refactoring timeline for acheiving:
- Advanced trimming features
- Single track transitions
- Multicam Editing
- More sequences nesting
and
- Mixer audio
- Secondary color correction
- improve titler

Then I have a list of ideas I'm collecting for the future, when all these fundamental feature will be already implemented:
- DCP export
- Slowmovideo integration
- Spotlight effects
- Rolling shutter compensation
- Stereoscopic 3D support
- 360 video stitch
- 3D Titler

I hope this can be useful.
Thanks for stimulating the discussion about it. In my opinion you have to go forward on the wiki.

Cheers

Massimo