Kdenlive Presentation/Workshop at FOSSASIA Summit Singapore, March 17 - 19, 2017

Hong Phuc Dang hp at fossasia.org
Sat Jan 7 12:45:39 UTC 2017

Dear Kdenlive community,

I learned about Kdenlive through GSoC 16 and from Valorie. I think this is
an awesome project. Our students are making many outreach videos for GCI.
We always get questions like what software to use, what is the alternative
of Windows Movie Maker etc. We would really love to see a Kdenlive
presentation/workshop at our next FOSSASIA Summit in Singapore between
March 17 - 19. 2017.fossasia.org/speaker-registration

The FOSSASIA Summit is one of the biggest open tech gatherings in Asia
established since 2009, with more than 3000 participants. Topics range from
open hardware, to design, graphics and software. Dedicated tracks of 2017
include Open Source Software, DevOps, Hardware, Internet & Society, Kernel
Hacking, Health, Citizen Science .. and more.

It would be fantastic to connect you with our community, users, and
companies in Asia. It is also a great opportunity to get new contributors
on board for your project.

For more information about the summit, please have a look at our event site
http://2017.fossasia.org.

Best regards,

-Hong Phuc

____________________________