Translation and developper proposal

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Sat Feb 25 13:05:14 UTC 2017

Le samedi 25 février 2017, 12:48:43 CET Jean-Baptiste Mardelle a écrit :
> On Saturday, February 25, 2017 12:13:51 PM CET, Gilles Maire wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I got KdenLive working with the git release.
>
> Hi Gilles, nice to hear.

Salut Gilles & Bienvenue :)

Just replied on kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
(oh and french translation list is kde-francophone at kde.org)

> > - You have 247 warnings in compilation I will try to reduce this  number
I'm on it! Maybe wait for few days until I test & commit my changes...

Another good starting point is to have a look at bugs (skipping the ones related to timeline as this code is rewritten):
https://bugs.kde.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=kdenlive

And try to attend next IRC meetings to (virtually) meet the community, have a look at G+ circle...

See you,

Vincent