Kdenlive Crashes oin start up

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 20:42:02 UTC 2017

I am making a video of mostly pictures and some Video. When Kdenlive it
starts for a couple of seconds and then crashes.  I opened kdenlive in
the Terminal and below is the error.   I guess this error is shutting
the program down?  Can someone help with a solution?  This is the last
entry so am guessing this is the problem. I have a 30 minutes of video
not far from finished so don't want to loose it.   Thanks for any help I
have little Knowledge of terminal use so will need a detailed solution
if possible.   Doug Pollard

* * *CREATED PROD:  "/home/douglas/Music/Clenched Teeth.mp3"  =
"/home/douglas/Music/Clenched Teeth.mp3"
[NULL @ 0x7fd1b000bba0] start time for stream 0 is not set in
estimate_timings_from_pts
[NULL @ 0x7fd1b000d440] start time for stream 0 is not set in
estimate_timings_from_pts