raise properties pane

Jesse DuBord jesse.dubord at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:07:58 UTC 2016

Hey Harald, thanks VERY much for your open communication and letting us
know about the changes. Thanks as well for making the option customizable.
You're doing some awesome work.

Cheers dude.

Jesse

On Saturday, September 24, 2016, Harald Albrecht <harald.albrecht at gmx.net>
wrote:
> Hi Evert, Jesse, all,
>
> a quick note so your blood pressure doesn't raise with the properties
pane with the recent git master commit :)

> We've now made the "raise properties" configurable, you'll find three new
checkboxes in the config dialog, tab timeline. Select those timeline
elements which, when selected, should raise the props. We default now to
the classic Kdenlive behavior, that is, raising on clips, transitions,
tracks. Just untick "clips" and you're set.

--
Jesse DuBord > FILMMAKER

Sent from Gmail