Preparing for bug-squashing day and low hanging bugs

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 15:38:00 UTC 2016

Hello

We have 55 "wishlist" reports currently open in the tracker. I have already
tagged some as "low-hanging" and most are uncorfimed reports. It would be
great to have a look at these and close the wont fix/invalid ones: (this
will bring some sanity to the tracker and help us organize better for the
bug-squashing day.)

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=product%3Akdenlive%20severity%3Awishlist&list_id=1397036

Here are some of the low hanging bugs I have tagged:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=product%3Akdenlive%20flag%3Alow_hanging&list_id=1397059

Since I might not understand the complexity of some, please fill free to
add or remove the flags as necessary.

Enjoy your weekend
Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439