Kdenlive's bug squasing day

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:29:32 UTC 2016

Hey

Like we decided in last café, here are my proposal dates for Kdenlive's
> "bug squashing" day. I think the best would be to make it next week, since
> Kdenlive 16.12 will be prepared on the 8th, released on the 15th.

Fantastic.

> I can be available for the bug squasing next week on friday (2nd of
> december, between 9am-5pm) or sunday (4th of december, 2pm-10pm).
>
> If you want to participate, you can add yourself to the date poll through
> this link: https://framadate.org/mPFytijmxF7W5G6c
>
> and we can then decide on the best choice for the final date.

So far i might make it, i am doing some field filming and dont know the
schedules yet.

> On tuesday, 29th of november, I will prepare updated versions of the
> AppImage and snap packages that can be used as a test ground for all
> participants to confirm if a bug is still there in current git.

Will it be recommended for users to use only those versions or can the use
their system's git package?

> Since we are a bit short in time, I think we need to make the announcement
> soon, so I will prepare a draft tonight. Let me know if you are ok or have
> comments / suggestions.

Definitely, the sooner you post it the better. Then I will spread it
everywhere I can on the web.

> Regards
>
> Jean-Baptiste Mardelle

Closing the year with a great release!

Cheers JB

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439