[kdenlive] R: Apologies and explanations

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Mon May 30 16:27:27 UTC 2016

Jean-Baptiste, Massimo,
I can only second what Massimo said!
Thank you very, very much for your tremendous work on Kdenlive!
Harald

Von: Massimo Stella <maxstar at tin.it>
Datum: 30.05.2016  11:33  (GMT+01:00)
An: jb at kdenlive.org, kdenlive at kde.org
Betreff: [kdenlive] R:  Apologies and explanations

HI. Personally I appreciate your explanations and excuses but you have nothing to apologize for: you're doing a great job and sometimes if a person is working, even the best one on its field, can make mistakes: only people who do nothing never make mistakes.
I know that if I work with a piece of experimental software can happen everything so I pay attention on what I'm doing and I have always make backups. So don't worry and thanks always a lot for all you efforts and for the quality you are expressing with your volonteering work.
Long life to Kdenlive! :)

Massimo.