[kdenlive] R: Re: Interview Request with Kdenlive Developer

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:33:39 UTC 2016

Hi

I really hope that the interview could be at a decent time so that vincent
and maybe jb can attend.

I think the Linux Action Show uses Lightworks for their shows right? What
would it take for them to switch? It would be interesting to here some
input about this.

Cheers

PS
I watch LAS sometimes <3 ;)

> Le dimanche 1 mai 2016, 22:47:11 CEST maxstar at tin.it a écrit :
> > I guess, as you already said, that the only real Kdenlive developers are
> Jean-Baptiste and Vincent.
>
> Hum, I don't really deserve the "developer" title for the past months (and
> few next to come),
> but if JB is too busy, I hope I can answer most of the questions...
>
> Vincent

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|