[kdenlive] R: Re: Interview Request with Kdenlive Developer

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Sun May 1 21:21:11 UTC 2016

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 10:54:37 PM CEST, Vincent Pinon wrote:
> Le dimanche 1 mai 2016, 22:47:11 CEST maxstar at tin.it a écrit :
>> I guess, as you already said, that the only real Kdenlive
>> developers are Jean-Baptiste and Vincent.
>
> Hum, I don't really deserve the "developer" title for the past
> months (and few next to come),
> but if JB is too busy, I hope I can answer most of the questions...

Hi all,

Yes, sorry I was don't really have the energy for that..
Mostly because I have an awful memory of my last Kdenlive audio interview
(somehing like 9 years ago on the phone with a US radio, I had fever, it
was 2 am and I was really bad!).

So if someone else can make the first contacts that would be great, and
maybe I can join in for a few questions depending on how/when it is done.

Thanks

jb