[kdenlive] Comparision between Kdenlive and AVID, Premiere and FCP

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Mon Mar 7 17:36:39 UTC 2016

Re: export ... fyi, I've written a blog article about how to use Kdenlive's new library for copy and paste, including library clip expansion. This way, users can still edit any copied and pasted timeline element sets. This is from my own experience, maybe others can give additional feedback?
http://thediveo-e.blogspot.de/2016/03/kdenlive-ui-copy-paste-between-projects.html
Best regards, Harald