[kdenlive] Monitor context menu: overlays

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sat Mar 5 17:09:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm currently writing a loose series about smaller and bigger Kdenlive
UI improvements that were landed in the 15.x series. One thing that
dazzles me as I don't seem to understand their difference is:

1. Monitor Info Overlay -- this shows the guide text or In Zone/Out Zone
when the playhead is on the corresponding frame.

2. Monitor Overlay Markers -- seems to do the same.

What am I missing here? There sure is a difference in them, but which one?

With best regards,
Harald