[kdenlive] Problem with new keyframe import

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Mar 4 20:05:02 UTC 2016

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

just saw your new commit for the keyframe import and gave it a try: yay!
I could now successfully import the motion information into an affine
transition, starting only from the offset where the clip region is
placed on the timeline. Sweet!

Would it be possible to pass the crop start begin of the clip in the
timeline to the import dialog in case both a transition and a clip has
been selected?

I noticed something strange in the project bin: sometimes viewing the
clip properties doesn't work. The pane then doesn't show up at all,
albeit the project bin makes some room for it. But no clip properties
tabs, nothing, nada. Restarting Kdenlive got it back. I now remember
noticing this strange behavior already a few times in the past, but as
it isn't reproducible (yet) I never reported it.

Alas, thank you very much for the improved keyframe import.

Best regards,
Harald