[kdenlive] Preview rendering is rendering ... wait ... every other second...?

SanskritFritz sanskritfritz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:08:59 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Schorse Seewald <schorse at seewald-server.de
> wrote:

> Dear Kdenlivers,
>
> I joined the kdenlive mailing list, because I have a Problem with kdenlive
>
> after I upgraded my ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04.
>
> In ubuntu 16.04 I got a new version 15 of kdenlive.
>
> I used the "pan and zoom" option in Kdenlive on ubuntu 14.04.
>
> But now I have a problem by unsing the project monitor.
>
> The slider on the right side is gone. Why?
>
> I can not zoom in or out anymore

Yeah, it's a bit buggy right now but it works. First you have to turn on
the Split compare view to see the actual footage.
Then use the slider where you can set the keyframes. If you zoom in or out,
remember to return to the first two keyframes as they'll have wrong
settings. Set them back to 100% if necessary.