[kdenlive] Beware of git master ... as I was told

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 08:28:46 UTC 2016

I agree with all your comments (replied before your last message).
JB didn't speak of introducing anything new before stabilizing the timeline refactoring.
The target is then 16.08 (1 month to go) ; if this can't be achieved, we will have to point the release to something before the great changes (juggling with branches).