[kdenlive] Beware of git master ... as I was told

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Thu Jun 23 08:11:10 UTC 2016

Yes, it's this "But This Ain't Monday...!" feeling. :)

I've probably grown too lazy because with the 15.07 and 16.03 git master
cycles the timeline code was stabilizing very rapidly so I could work
without much trouble on git master. My view is that JB does a tremendous
job and the refactoring is absolutely necessary and worth the time. But
we probably need now some stabilizing phase, and I don't refer to frame
stablizing here... ;)

As you pointed out, Evert: I need to more often Ctrl-N, then reload the
project to make sure that the checkpoint is safe.

Best regards,
Harald