[kdenlive] kdenlive Digest, Vol 20, Issue 13

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sat Jun 18 18:28:18 UTC 2016

Can we please stay on topic, discussion functionality, not politics?
Personally, for this list I'm interested in Kdenlive's progress and not
someones political views, whatever these are, and if they match mine or not.

So: please stop politics and tin foil hat conspiracies. Not doing so
carries the seed to destroy this community. Who wants to insist on
destroying valuable Kdenlive discussion for the sake of his own
political agenda?

Thanks.