[kdenlive] Kdenlive release cycles

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:30:04 UTC 2016

Hmm,

I have indeed been mistaken. Applications 16.04 has also had quite a few
backports lately.

It's been so quiet in the other branches of kdenlive for a long time that I
have actually pulled my Arch-git packages for them, leaving only the one
tracking master.

I might have to reconsider and make one Arch package tracking the latest
Applications release...

Thank you for enlightening and correcting me, Albert.

-Evert-

On 18 June 2016 at 18:22, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El dissabte, 18 de juny de 2016, a les 17:03:30 CEST, Evert Vorster va
> escriure:
> > Hi there, Narcis.
> >
> > There is only one branch of Kdenlive, and releases are synchronized with
> > KDE. After a release, new features are added, and then before a release
> > some time is spent sorting out bugs.
>
> That's not true, please stop spreading misinformation.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
>

> > Kind regards,
> > Evert
> >
> > On 18 June 2016 at 17:00, Narcis Garcia <informatica at actiu.net> wrote:
> > > How does work Kdenlive's versioning and stabilization?
> > >
> > > Are there some kind of "major", "LTS" or "stable" versions that are
> > > feature-frozen and focused about updates for bug fixing?
> > >
> > > Thanks.

Evert Vorster
Isometrix Acquistion Superchief
(Streamer Handling)