[kdenlive] Iwan's first website design proposal

Iwan Gabovitch qubodup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:34:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

In the 2015-01 IRC cafe[1], I said I would make a web design suggestion -
so here it is:

http://klweb.neocities.org

* Links are not intended to work
* Images 3/4 in the carousel are missing (image 1 used)
* This is the landing page. Non-landing page wouldn't contain taglines and
gallery and possibly not have forum/issue update sidebars
* 453px is the minimum tested width
* So far only tested on Chromium/Linux
* Works fine without JavaScript (you can temporarily turn off JavaScript by
pressing F12 in Chrome/Chromium and reloading the page)
* This ties in with the plan to move nearly all content from kdenliveorg to
Userbase and Community wikis, meaning nobody would ever spend much time on
kdenliveorg and the longest reading sessions would be to read the blog.

Please let me know whether you want this design to replace the current
website look.

Thanks & cheers,
Iwan (qubodup)

[1] https://notes.kde.org/public/kdenlive-cafe02