[kdenlive] Volunteering website help - if needed?

Iwan Gabovitch qubodup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:17:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

1. I would like to help moving kdenliveorg content to the UserBase and
Community wikis.

I would much prefer to get a Drupal account for that purpose but could also
just let an admin know once a page can be replaced by a link to a wiki page.

2. What I intend to do for example:
Update https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/BugReporting with missing
info from https://kdenlive.org/node/872 and then remove all content from
the kdenliveorg page and instead write "This content has moved to
CLICKABLEURL" there.

The same with:
https://kdenlive.org/resources /
https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/Useful_Information/Useful_Resources
https://kdenlive.org/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive and linked pages
would have to be used to update the UserBase and then be changed to links.
https://kdenlive.org/download-mac /
https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/KdenliveOnOtherPlatforms/OSX

3. I'm not sure what the Community wiki is for though. For example: would
you put https://kdenlive.org/video-editor into UserBase or Community? (I
have a strong tendancy towards Community because we need people to
contribute ("Community" seems to match) and because the list might become
too big and contain too subjective info for a manual).

4. I also did a quick cleanup of the UserBase landing page:
before: https://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Kdenlive&oldid=354239
after: https://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Kdenlive&oldid=355612

and the Tutorials page
before: