[kdenlive] Kdenlive website and brand logo?

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:17:51 UTC 2016

hi jesse

what timing you have :)

yesterday i sent an email with a new logo proposal but for some reason it
needs moderation (probably because of the attachment.) so i opened in the
forum a new topic with the proposal. what do you think:

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=131250

as for the website we started the concept and soon we send a design
proposal :)

cheers

> Hey all,
>
> A short while back, there was a discussion about improving the Kdenlive
> website. I offered to contribute my time to improve its design and
> navigation. I was wondering who is managing the website, and subsequently
> who to collaborate with in order to start working on it. :)
>
> Also, related but relevant in other areas, I was wondering if the new
> Breeze icon for Kdenlive is it's actual new logo? Or is there something
> else planned? If something else, would brand logo designs be welcome?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> J e s s e   D u B o r d
> *❯ Filmmaker, Screenwriter, Director, 3D Animator, Dreamer.*
>
> YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_32AyzBmFl_AXJ8mqOeAfw> |
> Google+ <https://plus.google.com/+JDRichards/posts> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/JesseDuBord>

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|