[kdenlive] Kdenlive website and brand logo?

Jesse DuBord jesse.dubord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:59:46 UTC 2016

Hey all,

A short while back, there was a discussion about improving the Kdenlive
website. I offered to contribute my time to improve its design and
navigation. I was wondering who is managing the website, and
subsequently who to collaborate with in order to start working on it. :)

Also, related but relevant in other areas, I was wondering if the new
Breeze icon for Kdenlive is it's actual new logo? Or is there something
else planned? If something else, would brand logo designs be welcome?

Thanks!

--
J e s s e   D u B o r d
*❯ Filmmaker, Screenwriter, Director, 3D Animator, Dreamer.*

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_32AyzBmFl_AXJ8mqOeAfw> |
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/+JDRichards/posts> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/JesseDuBord>