[kdenlive] website mindmap

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:23:31 UTC 2016

hi simon,

just a small comment from my side, the first entry I'm usually searching
> for is “Screenshots” because they give a very good impression of how the
> program works and what it is capable of. My personal ranking of main links
> when searching for new software:
>
> 1. Screenshots (for evaluation)
> 2. Downloads (tell me in 10 seconds how I can get it)
> 3. Documentation (Okay, now how do I Video?)
>> 10. Contribute (because it is great)
> 11. About (Who are the nice guys behind this software? Must be a whole
> army of developers?)
> 12. News
>
> But YMMV.
>
> Simon

i kind of have an itch for screenshot as well :) but doing some research i
think that features are an ideal place for them. also keep in mind that the
homepage will have some images as banners to give an idea of the "look" of
kdenlive. but if you really want a screenshot menu i dont mind ;)