[kdenlive] website mindmap

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:53:49 UTC 2016

Hi Farid,

just a small comment from my side, the first entry I'm usually searching
for is “Screenshots” because they give a very good impression of how the
program works and what it is capable of. My personal ranking of main links
when searching for new software:

1. Screenshots (for evaluation)
2. Downloads (tell me in 10 seconds how I can get it)
3. Documentation (Okay, now how do I Video?)
…
10. Contribute (because it is great)
11. About (Who are the nice guys behind this software? Must be a whole army
of developers?)
12. News

But YMMV.

Simon