[kdenlive] recent git master with new timeline code safe to use in projects?

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Feb 5 16:03:03 UTC 2016

Jb,

thank you very much for clarifying the situation. I will wait for the
clear flag to be raised as unfortunately also some useful bug fixes are
also in git master, which I would like to receive...

Of course, I'm also interested in the new keyframe types that are
relative to the end of a clip. So many times I had to manually updating
the fade-out keyframes where I wished to get these handled correctly
automatically. At the moment I've resorted to divide such transitions
into two in order to have fade out keyframes in a transition of its own
which I then simply move to the end of a clip...

Regards,
Harald