[kdenlive] Kdenlive cross platform

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Feb 2 09:28:24 UTC 2016

> I would like to work on getting kdenlive to compile on OSX and
> Windows. Is there anyone
> already working on this?

Hello Joshua,

Currently, nobody from the Kdenlive team is working on OSX or Windows port.
However, this is a very frequent request and would for sure be an
interesting move for us.

Any help on that is more than welcome. I know that some people working
on build.kde.org have plans to integrate automated OSX/windows builds
into KDE's CI system, but have no idea if/when this will happen.

Have you already thought about how you could work on it ?

Regards,

jb