Multicam Sync and general worlflow limitations

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Sun Dec 25 12:35:12 UTC 2016

Hi John,
All the features a video editor software needs are already on our road
map.
Multicam editing and advanced timeline nesting are just two of them:
https://old.kdenlive.org/node/9458
So just be patient and partecipate, as you just did by writing this
email, to the Kdenlive community.
We'll have soon another Kdenlive café meeting on January.
As soon the dates will be selected Farid will write them on the home
page of Kdenlive site.
I hope to meet you soon.
Happy holidays to you.
Massimo Stella