Kdenlive café #13 and #14 dates selection

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Fri Dec 23 15:25:35 UTC 2016

Dear friends,
after I read the words Farid wrote, I felt a little sorry for not being
able to to partecipate as I did before, after I quitted Italy.
But, I'm also very happy for the results the community achieved during
the last year:
a lot of new features, improved stability and a deep debugging cycles,
the new easy ways for installing the application and the always closer
port to Windows.
All these developments are making our community bigger and I'm pretty
sure that after Kdenlive will run smoothly on Windows, it'll grow a lot
in a very short time.
I'm also very happy that during the last 2 Kdenlive cafés Jean-Baptiste
decided to rewrite the timeline.
So, soon we'll have a debugged timeline and probably 2 important
features like advanced trimming and single track transitions and an open
door to the multicam editing and the timeline nesting in the next future.
I strongly believe that when all the 6 main features which still miss
will be completed and Kdenlive will be as professional as AVID, Premiere
and FCP, a lot of professionals will adopt it as main video editor in
their workflows.
As I believe that the kdenlive cafés helped a lot in all these
developments, I invite you to fill the selection dates pool for our next
meetings:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/kedenlivecafe13and14/

I will communicate the selected dates on the 3rd of January 2017.
"See" you soon and happy end of the year.

Massimo.