Thanks

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:19:59 UTC 2016

Greetings

Thank you all who participated in this great project. It has been a great
experience for me to be a member of this woderful community. Everyone of
you who dedicated their time submitting patches, reports, helping in the
forums, etc... Thanks! A special shout to JB, you rock, much respect!

All in all it was truly a great year for Kdenlive, not only did we get some
solid releases but also our community grew and even got some great patches
from new devs. As we say in Brazil, we are closing the year with a golden
key.

Taking a two weak break!
Happy everything!
Cheers!
<3

PS
Nice to see Kdenlive getting more recognition! The Best Linux App & Distro
Releases in 2016:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/12/16-best-linux-release-this-year-2016

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439