[kdenlive] Kdenlive website and brand logo?

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:57:57 UTC 2016

hi

> great to hear... yes we will now send the svg versions of the logos
>> (normal and icon format) soon. this new logo will be applied in the next
>> release?
>>

> Hi,
>
> I would have loved the new logo for 16.04 but I think this is too short. I
> have a lot of stuff to check and prepare for the release which is going to
> be prepared in about 10 days.
>
> Also I don't want to end up with different logos on the application,
> website, mimetypes... So I prefer that we prepare it and make a proper
> announcement about the "rebranding".
>
> The next feature release will be in august, but there will be monthly
> bugfix release if we want to make it happen faster.

probably better, lets do it the right way and apply it to everything.

> thank you guys as well :)
>>  On the website topic, there were many comments / ideas, we will need to
>> discuss it further, also find someone willing to implement the ideas and
>> decide between keeping Drupal or switching to a static site generator..
>>
>> if you could get someone to install a wordpress instance on kdenlive's
>> server i can apply the design. (i only know how wordpress works and have
>> zero knowledge of drupal.)
>>

> Not sure we want/can manage a Wordpress install... we will have to think
> more about which tool we use for the website.

ok, if you like i can host the new website on my server and you just
redirect the dns. eitherway i am available to help out in any way
possible...

have a good weekend.

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439