[kdenlive] Kdenlive website and brand logo?

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Apr 1 20:52:45 UTC 2016

> great to hear... yes we will now send the svg versions of the
> logos (normal and icon format) soon. this new logo will be
> applied in the next release?

Hi,

I would have loved the new logo for 16.04 but I think this is too short. I
have a lot of stuff to check and prepare for the release which is going to
be prepared in about 10 days.

Also I don't want to end up with different logos on the application,
website, mimetypes... So I prefer that we prepare it and make a proper
announcement about the "rebranding".

The next feature release will be in august, but there will be monthly
bugfix release if we want to make it happen faster.

> thank you guys as well :)
>
> On the website topic, there were many comments / ideas, we will
> need to discuss it further, also find someone willing to
> implement the ideas and decide between keeping Drupal or
> switching to a static site generator..
>
> if you could get someone to install a wordpress instance on
> kdenlive's server i can apply the design. (i only know how
> wordpress works and have zero knowledge of drupal.)

Not sure we want/can manage a Wordpress install... we will have to think
more about which tool we use for the website.

regards
jb