[kdenlive] CI build is red

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Oct 18 12:02:46 UTC 2015

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 03:39:34 PM you wrote:
> Can someone please try to fix it so that CI builds?
>
> https://build.kde.org//job/kdenlive master
> kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/175/console

Hi,

Yes, I planned to have a look at it... Compilation fails because Kdenlive
requires a recent MLT. Version 0.9.8 or master work fine. Currently MLT is in
the EXTERNAL DEPS:

https://build.kde.org/view/EXTERNAL DEPS/job/mlt master kf5-qt5/

And the build failed 4 months ago (due to internal CI issues from what I
understand). Since then, the build has not been triggered anymore, so we are
stuck with an old version.

Can someone change the settings so that MLT is build on a regular basis ?
I will update the Kdenlive CMakeList to make sure we exit if MLT >= 0.9.8 is
not found.

Let me know if I can help in any way. Regards

jb