[kdenlive] Thank you for GSoC Acceptance

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue May 26 10:31:34 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 28. April 2015, 12.29:03 schrieb Gurjot Singh Bhatti:
> Hi,

Morning Gurjot

> Thank you so much for guidance, and for selecting my proposal for GSoC
> this year.
> I am extremely glad and excited to work on this project this summer.

Great to have you on board.

> I know the community bonding period has started which will end on May
> 25th. But I have my end semester exams till 14th May. So I'll not be
> able to dedicate as much time as I'd like till May14, although I can
> spare an hour each day for discussions and talks. I hope that's not
> going to affect anything

I hope all the exams went to you liking and that you're now ready to code in
full steam ;-). I just saw on the soc list that the coding phase is starting
now.

So about this one request to you: Do you have a blog or may be jb or Vincent
could give you access to kdenlive.org so that planet.kde.org can read on a
regular basis about your work on Kdenlive?

> @Vincent,
> Please tell me if there is any specific time we should set for these
> discussions.
>
> Regards,

Thanks
Mario