[kdenlive] Thank you for GSoC Acceptance

Gurjot Singh Bhatti bhattigurjot at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:13:22 UTC 2015

On 20-May-2015 2:55 am, "Vincent Pinon" <vpinon at kde.org> wrote:
> Have you been able to try a property animation in MLT (XML or other
interface)?
> I still haven't tried on my side, if you know the right way or wrong ways
don't hesitate to share.
> If you are stuck then I could try to build an example.

It would be really helpful if I can get example here.

> On the code side, have you found where keyframes are handled in Kdenlive?
> Spread in several places: loading is in timeline/timeline.cpp, drawing in
timeline/abstractclipitem.cpp, you also have them in effectstack...

> I don't know how familiar you already are with Kdenlive or even MLT, how
long it takes to get in...

I have understood the basic architecture of MLT.
Producer, consumer, service, etc.

> I don't want to put pressure, just tell the difficulties you face, the
choices that you don't know how to make etc.

At what time can you be available on IRC?