[kdenlive] [GSOC] Porting to Windows, need help with projetc details

Klemen Ferjančič imbacen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:58:37 UTC 2015

Unfortunately I missed the IRC meeting so I'll ask my last questions here.

I did a dependency check on existing package and found some extra libs.
It's not the most current package but some of them were: dvgrab, freior,
libiec, libgavl, dvdauthor... and more.

Are any of these required for the build or are they pluggable? I'm
asking because I noticed with Kdenlive on Linux that some dependencies
can be missing and it only affects the functionality but not the actual
build. How does that work?

Dne 24.3.2015 ob 0:07 je Vincent Pinon zapisal(a):