[kdenlive] Introduction

Kamalpreet Grewal grewalkamal005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:43:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Kamalpreet Grewal
<grewalkamal005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been looking into projects' ideas and
> I am quite interested in Redesign titler using WebVFX project.

I have been looking into the work flow to be followed to implement
this redesign.

As projected in the purpose of project, one thing is that the titler
will be ported to the WebVFX engine. Another being the translation of
XML format to web formats. Is the former related to latter? Is the
latter one a sub-task to achieve the final porting implementation of
titler to the engine?

--
Kamalpreet Kaur Grewal
Blog: http://kamalpreetgrewal.com/