[kdenlive] GSoC Introduction

Joshua Joseph joejoshw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 04:48:51 UTC 2015

Hello team,

I am Joseph W. Joshua, from Nairobi, Kenya. I am a student at the Africa
Nazarene University

studying Business and IT. I am a Linux user for about 6 years now, and most
of those as a

developer.

I have participated in GSoC before, in 2014 for Subsurface, which is a
cross platform dive log

software written in Qt.

I have used Kdenlive a few times to edit some family videos, and I would
like to improve it further.

My brother does a lot of video editing, but the biggest challenge has been
getting him to move to

Linux full time. He has to switch between Linux and Windows constantly, and
he has always wished

to have Kdenlive on Windows.

So, I would like to apply for the idea "Make Kdenlive work on Windows and
OSX"

Email: joeojshw at gmail.com

IRC: joshwambua

--