[kdenlive] Kdenlive compilation

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:49:46 UTC 2015

>Ttguy's test is showing that "frameworks" is being automatically built for
KF5 distro,
> and I think our refactoring in this branch is not appropriate to
be exposed to users yet (right?)
==> I would continue refactoring in "next", that in common habits is
the unstable dev trunk.

The re-factoring branch is not for users yet. I would agree.

Sunab, I think your PPA services might no longer be required now we are
part of the KDE infrastructure.
Because it seems to me that the KDE infra structure autobuilds stuff for
PPAs

My question is really about how to get it set up so that
the LP-PPA-kubuntu-ciunstable/now PPA points to the Applications/15.04
candidate release branch.  Because it seems to me (based on JB and Vincents
info) that is is pointing to the wrong git branch.