[kdenlive] Kdenlive compilation

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Wed Mar 4 08:30:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

As I understood KDE policy, master should always remain in "releasable
state",
without developments that breaks things for day-to-day use (like our
current refactoring).
==> we should keep master as it is, receiving bug fixes and trivial new
features.

Ttguy's test is showing that "frameworks" is beeing automatically built
for KF5 distro,
and I think our refactoring in this branch is not appropriate to be
exposed to users yet (right?)
==> I would continue refactoring in "next", that in common habits is the
unstable dev trunk.

old branches I would keep :
"v0.9.x" for KDE4 version bugfix
"refactoring" as reference for new design, as it contains Till's work,
"movit" until we get it to work again with refactored monitor.

Once agreed on this, I can submit sysadmin ticket to remove unneeded
branches,
and we should write this on wiki...

Vincent.