[kdenlive] kdenlive crash

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Tue Jul 21 19:19:29 UTC 2015

Hello Tim,

Thanks for reporting... 0.9.6 is now several years old, many things have been fixed in 0.9.10, that is available in your latest distro stable release (8 aka Jessie). Upgrading would bring you many fixes in all KDE & multimedia stack.
And note that we don't have volunteers to continue supporting KDE4 version (0.9.x), we are focusing our efforts on KF5 track now (packaged in Ubuntu, Arch, Fedora)...

Cheers,

Vincent