[kdenlive] class documentation

Karl-Philipp Richter richter at richtercloud.de
Tue Jan 13 03:18:58 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just got started with the kdenlive code from
git://anongit.kde.org/kdenlive and realized that some classes don't have
documentation at all, e.g. `MeltJob::MeltJob`, `projectlist.cpp` hardly
contains comments in a relation to code of 1 to 100 - some have comments
in functions, but none have class or function comments. Do I have to do
something to generate the documentation in the source code?

Background: I want to evaluate the necessary work to extract the clip
splitting functions in a reusable library - because it is just excellent
in kdenlive - and I don't seem to get started at all. I tried to
understand the code following its flow in `gdb`, but it's just too hard.

Any help and pointers are appreciated.

Best regards,
Kalle Richter