[kdenlive] kdenlive.org, security and drupalgeddon

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:58:48 UTC 2015

> Regarding the camcorder database detail, I'm not convinced it is a very
> relevant info nowadays, could be dropped.
>
> I am also not convinced it is relevant. It if the video file format that
is supported/not supported - not the camcorder.
And it is just  a place for spammers to post.

Old blog entries contain very valuable content (video tutorials etc) that
> should be kept online,
>
> Yep. That is true.

> and we need a place to feed some news... where else?

Well you could make announcements in the forums.

But I think JBMs idea of basically not having any automatic registration on
kdenlive.org is the go.  We should just close the camcorder database and
have kdenlive.org as a place only for news feeds from you developer chaps.