[kdenlive] GSoC Project

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Tue Feb 17 07:03:23 UTC 2015

Le mardi 17 février 2015, 09:09:31 Gurjot Singh Bhatti a écrit :
> This seems like a good project as well. I was just concerned about the
> priority of the project. But I guess it is okay. :-)
Of course the top top priority is KF5 stabilization (release) and then refactoring,
but this cannot be handled by a newcomer within few months ;-)
And if it happened before summer that would be good also (but too optimistic)

> Is this script going to build the latest code?
> http://www.mltframework.org/twiki/bin/view/MLT/BuildScripts
It will, but also rebuilding all multimedia stack (encoders etc), not really necessary.
On the wiki Development/KF5 page you find instructions on how to rebuild
just MLT & Kdenlive, which is sufficient and it's easier to know what you do...