[kdenlive] GSoC Project

Gurjot Singh Bhatti bhattigurjot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:50:51 UTC 2015

On 16 February 2015 at 22:48, Steve Guilford
<s.guilford at asterionmultimedia.com> wrote:
> I'm sure I speak for everyone else in expressing our appreciation for any
> help you can bring.  We look forward to having you onboard as a developer.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :-)

I've two questions:
#1: The development environment. Should I go with 14.04 (my current
env.) or do I need to use Vivid? I've used Vivid just last month but
frequent crashes made it pretty unstable and created a lot of
hindrance with workflow.
#2: Which project should I go for? What are the views of everyone on
that "Add support for new Animation capabilities"? Is this low
priority? Or should it be blended in with the titler project?

--
Gurjot Singh Bhatti
Website: http://bhattigurjot.com