[kdenlive] Title clip obscuring *some* video tracks

Brian Cluff kdenlive at macrosift.com
Wed Feb 4 23:49:43 UTC 2015

Sounds like your title layer is trying to composite against nothing when
the the video goes to track 3 due to your transition pointing at the
next track down which doesn't exist.

You can fix it by splitting up your transitions so that you have
multiple of them on your title track, and then manually set the track
that it composites with in the transitions setting.  See in the attached
screen shot where in the transition settings at the top it says "Type
Affine with track Video 3"

The other transitions you can leave set to Auto or Video 2 and they will
continue to work as usual.

This is just what I've noticed over time.  I haven't quite wrapped my
head around the order that kdenlive does compositing when you have
multiple layers to deal with so I would love a long explanation of
compositing order.

Brian Cluff