[kdenlive] Lost l10n for effects

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Mon Feb 2 22:12:03 UTC 2015

Le 02/02/2015 22:55, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 00:22:23, Dmitry Mikhirev va escriure:
>>> El Diumenge, 1 de febrer de 2015, a les 16:20:42, Dmitry Mikhirev va
>>>
>>> escriure:

>>> Which bug tracker? bugs.kde.org?
>> bugs.kdenlive.org
> Hasn't that been deprecated? or it is in process of being deprecated?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
We have changed the pointer in frameworks branch, and plan to update
website link when this work will be released (not ready yet as JB also
started some refactoring, I should help him more), so for the moment the
old link should still be active to continues to receive tickets about
KDE4 version.
But we had spam issues and database corruption, and ttguy had to disable
several dynamic contents & subscriptions...

We originally targeted frameworks release for 15.04, not sure we will
have something stable enough in time to let users switch to it? (maybe
rewinding refactoring for the 1st frameworks release?)