[Kdenlive-devel] movit in kdenlive build script

Brian Matherly pez4brian at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 13:26:25 UTC 2014

My opinion would be that SDL support should *not* be removed.

My laptop has an i5 with the Intel graphics. I can't use OpenGL with Shotcut because it requires OpenGl 2.2 and the chipset in my laptop only supports 2.1. I personally expect that there will be plenty of people in the world who are happily editing SD content on an older machine who will no longer be able to use KDENLIVE when they upgrade.

It seems premature to me.

I would love to hear a report on the state of movit in Kdenlive. Why is this list so quiet when there is exciting stuff going on?

~Brian