[Kdenlive-devel] movit in kdenlive build script

Ed Rogalsky ed.rogalsky at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:58:18 UTC 2014

Ok,

I see.

>> Personally, I won't be too motivated to do it until I hear that the
movit integration is mostly complete and stable.
>> I suppose that for a while movit should be disabled by default.

I don't know how stable it is but Steinar merged his code into
kdenlive/master and dropped support for SDL what
makes current HEAD unusable who use the build script. It compiles but on
starting movit is not found and kdenlive exits. Perhaps I should
write to Steinar but it seems that he wants to do it "stable" asap.

regards
eddrog

>> Hi Ed.
>>
>> Personally, I won't be too motivated to do it until I hear that the
movit integration is mostly complete and stable.

>> But I would accept a patch any time. It shouldn't be too hard. One could
use the shotcut script as an example - and it would mostly be a copy/paste
exercise:

https://github.com/mltframework/shotcut/blob/master/scripts/build-shotcut.sh