[Kdenlive-devel] Proposal for contribution from university

Dani Gutiérrez Porset jdanitxu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:36:20 UTC 2014

Hi to everyone,
I briefly present myself: I'm a teacher at the school of Telecom
Engineering in Bilbao, and was the local coordinator of Akademy 13, maybe
some of you were here last year.

The aim of this email is to propose a collaboration in Kdenlive project
with two students that must do their ending career project. We have another
student helping in Kde-Telepathy and another one in a mozilla project
related to icecast and webRTC, and I'd like to have a "small task force"
also in Kdenlive, as I think it's an amazing software.

If some of you can be a kind of interface to talk about this, please send
me a direct email, or if you prefer to talk here also it's ok. Apart from
the general ok (or not) for the contribution, I'd like to know about:
* In which features they could collaborate: MLT,...
* Who could be, at the first weeks, the contact to guide them a little bit

  Thanks a lot in advance, and long live free software and KDE ;)