[Kdenlive-devel] switching git master (again)

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:43:44 UTC 2014

I'm getting pretty much the same results as Vincent. Just opened bug
3332 on Mantis, with two crash logs attached.

For now, I am using the "next" branch, as that actually allows me to
edit videos.

This laptop is a HP with one of the spawn of satan optimus chipsets...
I'm using the intel i915 chip to drive the video, and was hoping to do
vdpau on the nvidia chipset, but for some reason that does not want to
work. ( a problem for a different day ) At the moment vdpau is turned
off as the i7 is actually faster at video compositing than the i915.

However, my home system has a proper nvidia card in, and I am curious
to see just how much of a speed advantage the movit compositing
provides.

Kind regards,
Evert

Evert Vorster